Jan 2, 2019

Believe - Altered little tin for Lindy's Color Challenge

Hello dear friends and Happy new Year!
I'm here today to share one more Challenge for the brand new year - it is the Lindy's Stamp gang Color Challenge. Yes in 2019 I continue in Lindy's but this year I will be making Video Tutorial instead of Photo step by Step isn't it wonderful?!


Nenhum texto alternativo automático disponível.
The rules in the Challenge changed a little bit so please read them and pay attention.
We would love you to Join us!

In my altered object I used only Lindy's Sprays and Embossing powder! Look how we get higlight and shimmer playing with Lindy's don't need anything else to color it. 

Those are Lindy's products used in my project: 
Aloha avocadoFlat Spray









Thanks for Stopping by
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment