Jan 8, 2019

Mixed media altered wooden box for Scrapiniec

Hello crafty friends!
I'm here today to share my new inpiration created especially for Scrapiniec.
An altered mixed media wooden box.


The Steampunk - Flying hearts collection is gorgeous and I decided to use it on this box only I decided to paint it a bit different from the traditional colors. I used also the Alamor collection to help me compose the lid decoration.
To reach the texture I desired I applied crackle paste and after when it was dry I applied,  randomly, Graphite texture paste through an harlequin stencil.
I painted it with Finnabair Art Alchemy Dark Velvet Metalic Paint, Sprayed Lindy's Mission  Bells Brown Spray and dry Brush with Finnabair Jade Impasto. The chipboards were painted With Finnabair Art Alchemy Steampunk and Gold Rush Metalic Paints and dry brushed with Finnabair Jade Impasto.
Hope you like it!








Scrapiniec Supplies:

 

 


Thanks for Stopping by
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment