Jan 7, 2019

Celebrate this - my first project for Dusty Attic

Hello Crafty friends! 
I'm so excited to be here for the first time today, to share with you my altered hoop with my photo on it.


In my first project I wanted to introduce my self and for that I didn't only used my own picture but also used some of my favorites stuff: altered hoop with lace fabric - I use this combination a lot but that's the first time I color it! I dyed it with Lindy's Afternoon Delight Denim  Spray as I love Jeans for it's versatility and compfort. After drying I added Finnabair's Vintage gold Metalic Wax and a bit of texture paste through a stencil.
In the main compostition I used more lace and fabric, paper elemets which I fussy cut from Dear Diary Mintay papers and specially: gorgeous Boho feathers, Ginkgo Biloba folliage , ATC Frame #6Geo Tribal Motif #2 and Celebrate this from Mini Captions #10.

I colored the chipboards in different ways: Boho feathers - Lindys Mission Bells Brown  Spray, Ginkgo Biloba folliage - Lindy's Cockelbells Coral and Mission Bells Brown  Sprays, ATC Frame #6 - Lindy's Twilight Jade Slate Embossing powder and Finnabair's Vintage gold Metalic Wax, Geo Tribal Motif #2 - Lindy's Ghouly Goblin Green EP and Celebrate this - Lindy's Bling Y Blond Spray and Finnabair's Vintage gold Metalic Wax.

After I aranged and adherded all elements to the hoop I added Finnabair's Gold Glass Glitter and Finnabair's Gold Micro beads.
Last step was to add splats of white gesso diluated wit water.

I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear from you in the comments bar of my blog.


  








Dusty Attic products used:


DA1732 - Boho feathers
DA1524ATC Frame #6

Thanks for stopping by
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment