Jan 14, 2019

Winter ATC for 7Dots Studio Challenge

Hello dear Friends!
I'm so excited! that's the first time I share with you, as a DT, my inspirational project for 7Dots Studio Challenge.
I made a quinteto of ATC (Artist Trading Cards)



The Fabulous wintery Mood-board inspired me to compose this little treasaures with little trees,  snow flakes and a lot of Stickers and Die-cut Elements that matches beautifully every project and especially this one.

I have cut 5 pieces measuring 3,5 by 2,5 inches out of gorgeous Hazy days papers, spread clear gesso on each and used the Dreamscapes clear stamps with white embossing powder to give it some texture. 
The trees and snow flakes I first painted with green rust paste, than embossed part of each with glittery embossing powders and finally covered edges with Snowflake paste.
To build each one I used what I love so much the - Stickers and Die-cut Elements and finalized with  word stickers matching the theme.






Hope I inspired you to make some of your own.

7Dots Studio supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment