Jan 1, 2019

Goals & Journaling - Art Journal for MTW main Challenge

Hello dear friends and Happy new Year!
Wow! I'm so excited a brand new year is starting today with some awesome challenges!
The first I'm here to share is the More than words main challenge .

Goals & Journaling

and that's my take:


Art Journal for me is where we "put" our heart and soul in words and not only into the design. JOURNALING can be expressed by hand writing or the way I did it - with Stickers. My GOALS for 2019 are here in this spread which I colored with White, Gold and silver.
Wishing all a happy, healthy and Successful new Year!

Nenhum texto alternativo automático disponível.

Word Inspiration - GOALS
Creative Challenge - JOURNALING

What does the word GOALS inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

Putting goals in writing is a great way to help commit to them! What are you goals and aspirations? Or do you score your goals on the sports field? Either way, we want you to tell us your story by adding some JOURNALING, whether typed or handwritten, on your project!


Thank you for stopping by
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment