Aug 23, 2019

Window Clock step by step Video Tutorial

Hello Mixed Media friends!
Anat here sharing today my new Steampunk project with a step by step Video Tutorial.


I named my project "Window Clock". I added a clockwork so it is actually working!  
I created it so it can be used as wall hanging clock.

In this project I used many of my favorites products like the Resist Canvas which is absolutley fabulous and versatile, you can use it in so many ways and styles. 
Other products I can't do with out are the Mechanicals and the Metal elements from Mitform.
You can see everything I've used in the supplies list in the end of the post.
  
The Woodouts MDF Window you can find here:

The Dusty Attic's  Mystic Frame and Cogs you can find here:

DA 1745 - Mystic Frame #2

DA 0232 - Jumbo Cogs

Watch the Video to see the whole process of the Window clock creation:


Here are more photos and close-ups:


 


















Mixed Media Place Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments: