Aug 1, 2019

Happiness looks great on you!

Hello friends!
This month at More than words we have the word HAPPINESS and the SKETCH as a creative challenge. I made and LO inspired by them using my Daughter's photo.


She is my HAPPINESS and he is hers! One year ago Juice (the Cat) arrived at our home and since than my sweet princess is always happy.
I was inspired by the SKETCH to use two photos and made  this LO which I realy enjoyed creating and love the result. The sentiment I've chose is perfect for this photos: 
'HAPPINESS looks gorgeous on you!".

Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.
Word Inspiration - HAPPINESS
Creative Challenge - SKETCH

What does the word HAPPINESS inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

Speaking of happiness, we know what would make you happy this month - this beautiful and unique SKETCH designed by none other than our very own Edith Cloutier. A sketch is a great way to kickstart your creativity. You can rotate it or change it up as you like just as long as we can clearly see that you modeled your project on it.






Waiting for you, join us to win gorgeous prizes!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


2 comments: