Aug 13, 2019

Special Moment

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here with a new project to inspire you all.



I covered a round MDF base with pattern paper, spread clear gesso to protect the paper, added texture with stencil and stamped here and there.

I like better to work with an MDF base because of it's stability and hardness. It makes everything easier!
You can find this MDF bases in an excellent price at the Woodouts store.

For the cluster with the picture I first made the photo matting, cutting 3 rectangles from different patterns papers and than adhered them behind the photo.

I clored some leafs with Lindy's color sprays, colored paper die cuts and embossed Fantasy chipbord piece and a paper frame made with fantasy die. I assembled them all together and adhered the cluster to the base.

Last I added some flowers, micro beads and glass glitter.











Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

6 comments: