Aug 7, 2019

My Vintage Shabby Love

Hello Dusty Attic's Fans!
Anat here welcoming you  back to the blog. 
Today I want to share a project I really love in Vintage Shabby style.


 The panel imitating a wooden fence, was created from scratch and decorated with lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic Chipboards together with 49&Market flowers and vintage lace.

I colored the Chipboards with impasto paints, embossing powder and Gold Metalique wax.

As the focal element in my project I used the stunning Vintage frame #2 with a vintage image. This frame is so gorgeous that it makes each and every project shine.



Did you see the gorgeous and new Mini Monarch Butterflies? I love them and used 2 of them.


In my projects I must have some foliage or branches, it wasn't different here.


I hope you like it and find it inspiring! Here are some more photos:










Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you build the composition with all beautiful layers

    ReplyDelete