Aug 9, 2019

Party Time A

Hello dears!
Anat Weksler here, I'm so excited to be here with an inspirational project.


My project inspired with the theme " Party Time" is an inicial letter to use in a Party or any other Celebration. It can be use on the cake table, hanged in the entrance or at any other focal point of the Party.

I made the Letter  from scratch, cutting about 7 layers of card board and attaching them together. After drying I covered with Scrapbooking pattern papers, added texture with paper die cuts and assembled  images, I have fussy cut from pattern papers, with fabric lace. I added chipboard "Part Time" covered with embossing powder and last step was adding adhesive gems for more interest.

Hope you liked it!

Here are some more photos:







Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments: