Dec 21, 2019

Wall decor - December Moodboard

Hello crafty friends!
I'm back today with my Moodboard inspired project. Such gorgeous colors and image, I'm sure it inspires you very much!



From Moodboard I've chosen  the Blue and Purple color and added Gold and a bit of White.

I started my piece by cutting a round cardboard circle as a base to the gorgeous Clockworks. I've painted it with a mix of Blue and Black impasto paint, added a bit of Aged Teal Embossing Powder and finnaly rubed it with Vintage Gold wax.
To the base I added texture with a stencil and texture paste, covered with Mediterranean Impasto paint and rubed it with Vintage Gold wax.



I gathered some more chipboards and treated them with the same colors adding Amethyst Magic Wax. Here they are:




The Foliage #4 was painted with Dragonfly Metalique paint and brushed with Amethyst Magic Wax.



To complete the project I colored white flowers with Lindy's Whale Watch Blue and Sweet Violet Purple Teal Sprays. I aslo added some paper die cuts.







Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment