Dec 1, 2019

Celebrate Life!

Hello crafty friends!
December is here! can you believe it?! 
Last moodboard for 2019, aren't you excited? It is Rejoice and Everything Goes!


That's ny last project for More than Words, where I took part of the Design Team for 2 years and Loved every moment! I sure will be missing it!

Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.

Word Inspiration - REJOICE
Creative Challenge - ANYTHING GOES

What does the word REJOICE inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

Rejoice! It's December and ANYTHING GOES at More Than Words! Yes - create anything you like so long as you are inspired by the word 'rejoice' and you create a layout, canvas, art journal page or planner page. Set your imagination free!

REJOICE is Celebrate! I’ve chosen to celebrate life with the fabulous picture I found. 
It features so much tenderness yet huge strength in a tiny creature like the Butterfly, that’s what I want for my 2020! 
As this month is ANYTHING GOES I decided to use this wooden block instead of a canvas. Looking forward for all your creations!





Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment