Dec 5, 2019

Magic & Delight

Hello crafty souls!
Sharing with you today 2 cards I made for Holidays season using many chipboards from different  Scrapiniec collections.


To create this cards I took watercolor paper, added paper paste using for evey card 2 different stencils. after iut was dry I added Lindy's color sprays, In the blue some shades of Blue and ind the colorful one I sprayed Orange, Purple and Red.
After drying I added to the colorful card a dry brush layer of Finnabair Jade Impasto paint, to the other I added white gesso.


I've chosen many chipboards to build each card composition and treated them with paint, embossing powder and glitter.
You can see below what I've used:




















Hope you like it and feel inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment