Dec 7, 2019

Endless Love

Hello creative souls!

Anat here sharing a new project, titled as "Endless Love" , featuring a photo of my Babay girl almost 14 years ago. Oh how I miss her fabulous Baby smell! I can feel it through the picture, don't you?!



I've chosen this MDF Infant onesie shaped instead of a simple canvas and loved what I came out with.
To make the background I've spread on all surface, Finnabair's Paper Paste using Dusty Attic's gorgeous  Lace Stencil.



When dry I covered it with Finnabair's Heavy Gesso White, stamped it here and there and added pastel colors: Finnabair's Impasto paints -  Jade, Boudoirs Pink and Heather.
The Chipboards were painted with the same Impasto paints adding Embossing powders for more texture and interest.














Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

6 comments: