Aug 25, 2017

Dream - #mybaby

Hello dears,
Here today with a new page layout I created to join, for the first time,
 the Creative embellishments August challenge.


The challenge is to be inspired by one element from the photo, the twist is  to use hashtags on your project. 
I've choosen a Heart and added #mybaby and #fun.
The chipboard word Dream is from a gorgeous set you can find here Creative embellishments dream word set, all words in this set are so nice and useful.

Choosing a heart make me think about my beautiful daugether and as she loves Blue
I had to create it in her colours.

In the background I added a new Dream catcher stamp by Kassa Hayselden I've just got it and I'm in love so I believe you'll see it a lot LOL.
You can purchase it in here Dream catcher stamp Kassa/Karen-hayselden.

Here is my LO, hope you like it:






Thanks for stopping by xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment