Aug 12, 2017

My Hero

Hello dears,
This is going to be a very sentimental post... LOL 
The challenge theme over at 7dots Studio July Challenge is My Favorite person/My Hero, I've chosen my Father as my Hero! For many and many reasons!!


My Father is a very handsome man and I have so many good pictures of him so I had a hard time choosing the right photo for the LO I wanted to create.
I decided to go with a picture of my Father at the age of 4 years, which has a vintage look and means a lot to me and to him of course.
The next step was to gather the paper, stamps, embellishments and all suitable elements to create this Layout. 

I've decided to go with paper, elements and stickers from The writer's block collection which I adore. So I took the 7dots Studio writer's block-sincerely paper and applied clear gesso on it, stamped around the area where the composition will be, spread Finnabair's graphite texture paste with a stencil and after it was dry sprayed 2 beautiful colors.
I glued the cluster I made and added some embellishment to give it more texture and depth.

Hope you like it:




Thanks for stopping by xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment