Aug 5, 2017

Create

Hello everyone! 

I’m sharing today my new mixed media project - my entry in the 


I've created a Romantic canvas using 3 from the color of the pallet, as I wanted the canvas to be quite bright I used the sprays with a lot of water.

I started by adhering thick paper squares on a flat canvas, when dry I painted it with gold acrylic paint and right after it was dry brushed it with white crackle paint. Next step was to spray some water and: Chateau rose - flat Fabio sprayStarburst shimmer sprays - Cape cod coral.
I made some shading with Starburst shimmer sprays - Bayou boogie gold and started assembling the central composition with mold prints, paper die-cuts, cheese cloth, thread and more.
The "Create" was hot embossed with the gorgeous Embossing powder - Midnight ruby and a little bit Chateau-rose embossing powder on top to soften the color.

Hope you'll like it as much  as I do:




thanks for stopping by xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment