Aug 30, 2017

Arrival

Hello dears,
Here again with a sweet project I made to enter Prima Challenge - hello August.

August_MIP

I made this Baby's room decor with the gorgeous Heaven Sent collection, looking forward to getting my hands on the Heaven Sent 2.
 I adhered, one of my favorites paper from this collection, to a MDF block, added Finnabair's white heavy Gesso with a very delicate Prima's stencil. 
For the central composition, I used print from IOD mold, Prima flowers from the same collection and other collections, Prima's doylies and leaves die-cuts.
Painted the frame with Butterfly Spells Art Alchemy Sparks Acrylic Paint and spread over some Gold tons of the Finnabair's Art Extravagance Glitter set.

Hope you like it:







Thanks so much for stopping by xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment