May 9, 2022

Wooden basket - May's Art Recipe for Finnabair

 Hello crafty friends!

May's color combination is one of my favourites – Rose and Green, so joyful and elegant.




 You probably noticed I use Finnabair's Tissue Papers a lot almost everywhere. Lately I enjoy using them  on top of wooden bases, with only clear gesso on top as a primer, I just love the wooden texture underneath the paper. That's what I did in my piece. 

To go along and complete the vintage look I used True Emeralds Jewel paste and Rose Gold to color the paper clay decoration. I've also added Mini Art stones and shadowing with 2 mica powders from the fabulous Vintage Roses set.  

Looking forward to seeing your creations this month!









Mixed Media Place supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment