May 25, 2022

Lost in Time small tags set - Video Tutorial for Mixed Media COC

Hello dear friends! 

It's Anat here with my new video tutorial - Lost in Time small tags set. 


In this project I wanted to feature how versatile and fabulous the Lost in Time Collection is.  I have used tags from the 12*12 cover together with many elements taken from different collections. I also wanted you to see another way to use the  amazing transparent printed foils, Mixed Media Craft O'clock offers.

Watch the video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/E9WBiv7wciI



















I have used:
-  Lost in Time - 12*12 cover page
- Transparent printed foils - #1, #2, #8, #10
- Tracing paper - set #4
- Extras to cut - different collections
- Cardboard die cuts - Hours of Longing, Blooming retreat

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment