May 4, 2022

Mistakes vs. Perfection - Art Daily Cafe challenge

Hello crafty friends! 

May's Theme  Mistakes vs. Perfection, which I'm hosting, is an issue I always reflect about.  



I even  think about it when  recording a video tutorial. I often ask myself: Should I show my mistakes and parts of the projects I don't like? Should I show everything so people can learn and see how I managed to improve it or even uplift my original idea? Something I'm sure about is the more we try and make mistakes the better we get, that isn't a cliche it is the very truth and that's the reason I'm Joking about it : "I never make the same mistake  twice. I make it five or six times just to be sure" LOL

In my project I have chosen a more serious sentiment of encouragement : "Take every chance. Drop every fear" we should tell this ourselves, everyday. My project is an LO I started some time ago  and because of some smudges and stains I ended up not finishing it. Such a perfect paper (by 7 Dots Studio) couldn't be wasted, right?! so I cut the page in half and turned it into something else. I hope you like it and feel inspired to take a project which went wrong and uplift it. 









Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment