May 7, 2022

Rusty book box for Dusty Attic

 Hello  friends!

It's Anat here back with Rusty piece (didn't you maiss it? LOL).



As I always tell you the best way to alter a Box is using Fabulous Dusty Attic's chipboard.

Every style you chosse you will have an amazing range of chippies. I always try to create different pieces in different styles, that way I don't get bored  but I always come back to my  Love Industrial and Steampunk projects.

To give some texture to the Box, I've used the gorgeous metal plates Stencil. After drying I spryed Lindy's Spray and colored the Chipboards with Finnabair's Rust Pastes and waxes.

Here are the Dusty Attic's stencil and chippies used here:

Metal plates stencil


Dragon sconce

















Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment