Apr 22, 2019

Panel trio for Mixed Media Place - video tutorial

Hello crafty friends!
I'm here today with a new Mixed Media project and a video tutorial.



It's a small panel trio which I had so much fun creating.

My idea was to show in each one of the panels a different design with changing a bit the products, in each one I used a different  base cover: Polyestere linen from Finnabair's Fabrics Set, Canvas sheet and Fiber sheet.
I used 3 different stencils, Rust and fantasy pastes, Lindy's Sprays and many Waxes.
The clusters are all made with paper clay prints most of them Prima's designs.


Watch the video here to see the entire process:










I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and feel inspired to make your own.

If you have any questions please feel free to comment and ask me!







Mixed Media Place supplies:


Thanks for Stopping by!
xoxo

5 comments: