Apr 1, 2019

Little Angel LO - for MTW

Hello crafty friends!
April begins today and we have a new Challenge at More than Words.
You will love the new Challenge - I promise! 


Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.
Word Inspiration - BABY

Creative Challenge - PASTELS

What does the word BABY inspire you to create? You can choose to use the actual word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Please explain in your blog post how it inspired you if it isn't obvious in your work.

The word 'baby' brings soft and sweet images to mind. What better way to complement this than with PASTELS? Pastels are delicate, gentle colours. Think pale pink, lulling lilac, magic mint or baby blue and create a subtle and soothing project.

I can't believe 12 years have passed since I took this photo of my BABY girl. She's so photogenic I still take many pictures of her, but when she was a BABY I used to click her every day dozens of photos. With different hats and cloth, all colors fits her: PASTELS, bright, dark etc. I know I'm a proud Mother but she's my Tresaure! 

Looking forward to see your'e BABY&PASTELS creations!









Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo



1 comment: