Apr 9, 2019

Inspire Bird House for Fantasy

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here to share another project made for inspiring you Fantasy fans.


The gorgeous Bird House base is from Woodouts, have a look at the  Woodouts store it is absolutley gorgeous!
For altering the Bird House I primed the MDF with white gesso, adhered to it my new favorite background cutting die - the Brick Wall die. Next step was to spread white crackle paste and after 10 min in the sun it was dry and cracked. I then colored it with Cowabunga copper Lindy's Spray and Hockey puck black Lindy's squirt imitating bricks color.
Fot the decoration I used chipboards and paper die-cuts, fabric flowers and fabric lace.

The gorgeous chipboards and cutting dies I used:

 

 

 











Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment