Apr 14, 2019

Beautiful story for Scrapiniec

Hello crafty friends!
Here with you today sharin my new inspirational project with gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards.


There are so many ways to alter a Book or Notebook cover, today I have for you a cover I made from scratch with gray cardboard, fabric, lace and more.
After the cover was ready and dry I  primed it with a white  gesso wash (gesso diluated in water), added texture with paper paste and stencil and dried it.

Next step was to adhere a large piece of fabric lace, color the chipboard frame with Embossing Powder and the  chipboards Branches and Boho garlands with Lindy's Sprays.
With everything ready I assembled the cover composition adding fabric flowers, vintage ribbon and a Button.
The gorgeous chipboards I used are those:

 

  









Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment