Nov 8, 2018

Upcycled tin box for MMP


Hello mixed-media friends! 
Back today sharing my new project for Mixed Media Place.



 Today's project doesn’t have a tutorial, but I’ll be back with brand new one on November 23!
I love upcycling and that’s what I did in this project, I turned a baby formula tin box into a storage tin box.
The first step was to cover it with Black Gesso, then spreading plaster paste through a stencil and cover again with black gesso.
The fun was to color it first with some waxes (list of all supplies below). I assembled and adhered the cluster in the front of the box, using Heavy Body Gel medium.
After all was dry I started playing with Junkyard Treasures Rust paste set and the green from Metal Rust paste set I finalized with waxes and white gesso splats.









Hope I inspire you to give a try!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment