Nov 29, 2018

Ornaments shaped Tags for studio75

Hello dear readers!
Here today to share two Ornaments shaped Tags created for Studio75 and for inspiring you!


I designed and cut a Ball and a Star out of cardboard, in a shape to look like christmas tree ornaments. I cut the same shape out of papers from the gorgeous Christmas Gift collection. 
As I said in my last post here I love it and as you can see you can do so many things with it!

 I first covered the papers with Clear gesso, spread texture paste trough stencil and sprayed some of my favorite colors. nest step was to build the composition with images from the paper collection and  die cuts I made with studio75 papers and craft dies.


Hope it inspires you to make some for your own!










I used:
 
 



Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment