Nov 14, 2018

Season's greetings cards for Studio75

Hello dear readers!
Here today to share two cards created for Studio75 and for inspiring you!



Both cards are created with the gorgeous Christmas Gift collection. I love it very much for its versatility - it is suitable for Vintage, modern and all styles, it has many add-ons to cut, the patterns are ideal for cards, layouts, exploding Boxes and more. You will see me using it a lot!

As my usual I first covered the papers with Clear gesso, spread texture paste trough stencil and sprayed some of my favorite colors. after it was dry I started building the composition with paper die-cuts I made with studio75 papers. I die-cut some different sizes of tags out of the papers and I love the look it added to my cards.
Hope it inspires you to make some for your own!














Studio75 supplies:

 

 


 

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment