Nov 1, 2018

Future & Stars LO for MTW

Hello dear readers!
Do you believe it?! November starts today! (we are getting closer and closer to New Year) and with it some amazing challenges, just like the More than Word main Challenge. Here's my inspirational DT project for the challenge.


She is my past, present and FUTURE! My sunshine! she's my daughter! I wish her a Brilliant FUTURE, to shine like a STAR like she deserves! in my LO I used Starfish image because of my Ariel (the Little Mermaid) and a Chipboard stars to have much more shine.

Nenhum texto alternativo automático disponível.
Word Inspiration - FUTURE
Creative Challenge - STARS

What does the word FUTURE inspire you to create? You can choose to use the word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired by it. Since words are an integral part of our challenges, we want to know how this month's word stimulated your creative process, so please do explain in your blog post how it inspired you!
 


 



We would be so happy to have you playing with us!
Thanks for stopping by
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment