Apr 19, 2018

Follow your dreams LO for Studio75

Hello dears!
I just can't stop creating with the Studio75 Cherry Blossom collection. I love it!!
This time I created a Page Layout with a photo I like very much.


I decided to use the cherry blossom 03 paper to build the composition on it and added a stripe from cherry blossom 02 paper to highlight the photo and composition. I spread clear gesso on top all papers. Inserted and glued lace fabric all along the edges of the black stripe paper. 
As usual I die cut paper embellisments using Studio75 papers, this time I used The bery copse 03/04 paper that it's color isn't only gorgeous but matches the photo perfectly. 
I've found at home a piece of fabric and lace similar to the one in the photo and glued it under the photo than I added flowers, and other embellishments. Made some splashes with matching color sprays.
To complete the LO I added a round sentiment from the collection.

Hope you like it. 





Don't forget to join us at the challenge!

Color palette

Until next time xoxo


I used:

Cherry Blossom 03

Cherry Blossom 02

Cherry Blossom 05

The Bery Copse 05/06

Klej magic z aplikatorem





No comments:

Post a Comment