Apr 1, 2018

Gorgeous Peacock LO for More than Words

Hey dears,

New Challenge at More than Words, don't miss it, it's fantastic!!

A imagem pode conter: texto
Here's my DT inspirationl project:
I clicked this peacock photo the first time I took my daughter to the place I grew up in. This guy and his friends walk and fly around the houses, stop and pause on the grass without any fear. That's how green, beautiful and full of life this place is, a real NATURE's paradise. When I saw the ANIMAL creative challenge, I immediately was inspired to feature this majestic bird on my project. 






The Peacock's photo was clicked by me the first time I took my Daughter to the place I grew up in. 
This guy, and his Friends, walks and flies around the houses, stops and pauses on the grass without any fear. That's how green, Beautiful and full of life this place is!

Hope I've inspire you to create a "Nature" project and join us in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment