Mar 28, 2018

Vintage Box for Scrapiniec

Hey dears!
Anat is here today to share for the first time my Project made especially to inspireyou all -  Scrapiniec Funs!


I decided to create this Vintage Box to show 
that we can create with Scrapiniec Chipboards all types of project and use them not only as an embellishment!

I painted the Box with Impasto Paint and after it was dry I give it a Patina look with Copper Wax and a few strokes of white gesso - pretty simple cover.  The main work on this Box  was with the Chipboards, which I painted (before adhering) with white gesso and gave it some color with the copper wax.
Finally I added to the Box lid  the chipboard frame with the Bird image, flowers, chipboard branches and a tiny metal fly.

Hope you like it as much as I do!

Here are some more photos:






See you next time xoxo


The products I used:

IMG_3243_wm.jpg

Fantasma - Mesh with damask - Siatka z damaskiem


IMG_3251_wm.png

Fantasma - Mesh background- Grid Background


Lavender Mist - oval frame - owalna ramka

IMG_4570_wm.png

4293_wm.png

No comments:

Post a Comment