Mar 21, 2018

My Beautiful Mom's Canvas for Studio75

Hello dears!

Sharing today a new project to inspire you. This Project was made for Studio75.
My Mom's Picture in a Canvas  made with the beautiful Lavender Morning collection.
With this canvas I want to show, you don't need much to create a gorgeous project.


 The Lavender Morning collection is not new but I still like it very much! 
The combination of the papers patterns and colors is wonderful!

First I adhered to the canvas one of the papers. Spread on top clear gesso to protect it .
Minwhile it was drying I cut out, all this flowers, from two papers and  Add-on Strip. 
I die cut a frame out of the purple side of Lavender Morning 01.
Spread structre paste with two of my favorite stencils
When the texture was already dry I colored it with color spray and added splashes around. 
I stamped a little bit and started arranging the composition with the flowers cut-outs' laces and a few metal embellishments like the gorgeous clock charm
At last I added a chipboard word that shows what I feel for my Beautiful Mom💓!

Hope I've inspired you! xoxo





I used:

Lavender morning 01


Lavender morning 03


Lavender morning strip with tags 07

Clock charm - 1 piece
Stencil - doily lace
Stencil - spred dots

Structure paste 300ml



Klej magic z aplikatorem  

No comments:

Post a Comment