Mar 1, 2018

Art Journal spread for MTW new Challenge

Hey dears,
New month and new Challenge at More than Words!
This month we have color combo together with the inspirational word.

Art journal is usually a COMFORTABLE media to create in, but for me, as I left it behind for a while, it is not my comfort zone anymore. 
That's why I decided to use it as my inspirational project together with the brilliant quote I found: 
"Get comfortable being uncomfortable. Get confident with being uncertain. Don't give up because something is hard. Pushing through challenges is what makes  you strong."
 I incorporated the COLOUR COMBO by playing around with purples, lilacs, green and white.





Hope you like it!

Come and play with us at the Challenge we're waiting for you.

Thanks for stopping by xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment