Mar 7, 2018

Exploding box for Studio75

Hey dears,

Sharing with you my first, ever, Exploring Box made for Studio75  with the gorgeous Cherry Blossom collection and a Exploding Box base.



As you can see I did a lot of fussy cutting. This collection come with many add-ons: doilies, Tags with sentiments, tags with image, sentiments in Black and white and the gorgeous flowers and leaves.

I added many chipboards colored with Embossing powder.





 I made a little Tag to go along with the box.
 



Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by xoxo


I used:
Exploding Box 10 cm

Cherry Blossom 01


Cherry Blossom 02


Cherry Blossom 03


Cherry Blossom 05

Cherry Blossom 06

Cherry Blossom 08

Cherry Blossom 07
Cherry Blossom 09 paper strip with add ons

Cherry Blossom 09 paper strip with add ons

Magic glue with applicator







No comments:

Post a Comment