Jan 10, 2018

Best Grandparents layout

Hello dears,

Today I want to share with you a Layout I've created using my Parents' picture. 
I have to tell you they are Best parents Grandparents anyone can have!!



In my Layout I used paper from some Studio75 collections.
Here are the steps of the creating process:
The LO was build on the gorgeous Christmas gift-01, I first spread Clear Gesso on the page.
I cut some stripes from different papers and adhered them to create the background.
To give it a vintage look I distressed each paper stripe with brown ink.
Next step was to stamping around and on top of the stripes and spread some structure paste with the Hexagon stencil . Than sparkle a little bit of embossing powder!
When the background was ready I adhered 2 beautiful Mrs&Mr Black tags and all other embellishments like the scrapiniec chipboards. 
The last step was to splittered Opal sea oats and Alopine Ice Rose shimmer Sparys.

Hope I've inspire you! xoxo



Some more pictures:






I used;

Christmas time 01


Mrs & Mr Black 05


Alice`s dreams 03

Secret garden 01

Mrs & Mr Black 02

Structure paste 100ml

Stencil - hexagon


Painting knife size 1
Alpine Ice Rose

Opal Sea Oats



No comments:

Post a Comment