Jan 23, 2018

Shadow box for Retro Kraft Shop

Hi guys,

I'm sharing today a Shadow Box I've created with all gorgeous pastes, papers, molds, mediums and embellishments I like the best!


The shadow box was first painted with all paste from the patina Paste set. In order to get the best result of this set, after painting all 3 colors, you need to go over, slightly, with each one of them again and give it a natural look.

After drying I started the fun part: adding all Paper, embellishment etc.

 I adhered, on top of the shadow box, the gorgeous clock from this IOD Mold I use everywhere. Before adhering, It was painted it with Jade Impasto and Red Amber Antique Brilliance Wax. 

I used many Embellishments like the Gorgeous Metal gear , Resin seashellsCaribou moss and Glass bottles.  You can find most of them at the Embellishments section.

Here are some more photos:






Hope I've inspired you to make a gorgeous shadow box of your own! xoxo




I used:
ShadowBox 16cmx16cm - asymmetrical shelves - SnipArt
Openwork Background - Stars - SnipArt
Gears - background - SnipArt
Metal gear- 1,8 cm - design 1
Resin Seashells - Prima Shabby Chic Treasures

Patina Paste Set - Finnabair - Prima


Rust Paste Set - Finnabair - Prima


Vintage Art Decor Mould - Baroque 6

Door Signs  - Prima Shabby Chic Treasures

Caribou moss - 10g

Handles & Turns - Prima Junkyard Findings

Screw Heads - Prima Junkyard Findings

Hexagons - Prima Junkyard Findings

Metal lamp - bronze

Prima French Riviera Paper and stickers Pad 30x30

No comments:

Post a Comment