Nov 15, 2017

Page layout for Retro Kraft Shop

Hello dears,
I'm ere today to share with you all, my new project for  Retro Kraft Shop  - LO with a picture of my handsom Father and Grandfather. Don't you?
I really like old pictures specially my own family ones.

Hello dears,
Here today to share with you all, my new project - LO with my picture of Father and Grandfather.
I really like old pictures specially my own family ones. Don't you?








To create the LO I've chosen some pages from the gorgeous Memoranda Tim Holtz paper stash. I used them to build on the  LO and as the photo matting.

You can reach the same result ny taking those steps:
1. Spread Clear gesso on the page
2. Adehre Tim Holtz tissue wrap - Melange using Gel medium or Clear gesso
2. Splitter Alcohol inks mixed with a bit of Aalcohol blending solution
3. Spread Molding paste with Template technical
4. Choose Backgrounds chipboards and Other chipboards
5. Build the composition 
6. Color theChipboards  with Alcohol inks
7. Add Nobs, and other metals
8. Add sentiment

Hope I've inspired you



I used:

Memoranda Paper Stash - Tim Holtz Idea-ology

Prima Marketing - Art Basics Gesso: Clear

Multipurpose Medium - 13arts

Tissue Wrap Melange - Tim Holtz
Openwork Background - Squares - SnipArt
Openwork Background - Stars - SnipArt
Heavy modelling paste - Maimeri Acrilico 200ml

Alcohol Blending Solution

Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Stream

Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Latte


Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Lettuce


Antiquing Cream - Carbon Black - DecoArt


Antiquing Cream - Raw Umber - DecoArt

Template -  Technical - 13arts
Bulb set - SnipArt
Small Roman Numerals - Prima Vintage Mechanicals

Winged - Prima Vintage Mechanicals
Handles & Turns - Prima Junkyard Findings



No comments:

Post a Comment