Nov 30, 2017

Tags for Studio75

Hello dears,

I would like to show you today a Chipboard tag  and a Chipboard christmas ball,
I’ve created for Studio75 with the new gorgeous Christmas Gift collection.








Those  Chipboards are ready to use and you can find them in the store.
I made the die cuts out of the same paper collection.

The flowers are made from Foamiran and colored with mists.
When everything was assembled I sprayed a little bit of gesso 
and the final step was to sprinkle some glitter on top.


Hope I’ve inspired you to start creating for the Holidays.

xoxo




Użyłam: / I used:

Chipboard tags 01 - 3 pcs.

Die cut chipboard- Christmas ball

Brick chibpoard

Christmas time 01


Christmas gift 04

Splash it 04

Foamiran 0,08 mm 35 x 30 cm, black

Klej magic z aplikatorem



Set of Craft Dies FLOWERS no.7

No comments:

Post a Comment