Nov 14, 2017

Mini album-Folder for Studio 75

Hello dears,

Today I want to show  you a Mini Album in a folder format I made for Studio75. This folder is something you can carry with you easily.
You can either use it for photos, greetings  or anything else.

I create it on  Card base you can find in the store. I attached two of them so it can hold more photos.
This Card base is made from a very thick and excellent quality craft cardstock.

Couldn't do without a bit of mixed media...I used some Stencils and Paste to give each of the pages some texture.








Hope I've inspired you to make some of your own.


Don't forget to join us in the lovely Challenge.


I used:

Christmas time 01Heavy weight cards- 15x15cm




Christmas gift 04
Christmas gift 03Christmas gift 07
Stencil starsStencil - doily laceStencil - spred dots








No comments:

Post a Comment