Oct 15, 2021

What you see matters - Art Journal Spread for Art Daily Cafe

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat here with my new Art Journal Spread  made according to Art Daily Cafe MoodBoard.



I have to say I can very much relate  to the theme "Read between the lines" and even more to the quote on the Moodboard. I'm that kind of person that somehow from very early, already in my childhood, I get those unsaid things! Both in touch with people and reading Books, Poems which I love!

To feature  this theme I made my spread pretty simple. I have chosen to add a quote which in other words say something similar: "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."

Don't forget to enjoy your crafting!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come with.









Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo


2 comments: