Oct 11, 2021

My Lantern - Art Recipe inspiration for Finnabair

 Hello crafty friends!

The October Moodboard is amazing! Definitely fabulous combination of imaged, colors and products!


I love all kind of lanterns so when I saw them in the Moodboard I knew immediately that is what I'm going to do.

I wanted to achieve the effect of light inside the lantern, but not on transparency, the Tiger Orange Liquid Acrylic paint on the paper was just perfect for that.  For the texture on the lantern I've mixed 2 Jewel effect-pastes: Crushed Amber and Golden Dust.

Some of the elements were painted with Impasto paints and  others with Metalique paints. All elements were rubbed with the fabulous white pearl.

Last step was to add the incredible Phoenix effect paste on some elements and near them; the look when it dries is really gorgeous!

Looking forward to seeing your creations for this month!






Mixed media place supplies:


Thanks for stopping by
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment