Oct 28, 2021

Ominous Marshes - Habitat-video tutorial for Mixed Media Craft O'clock

 Hello friends!

 Here I am again with a project, accompanied by a video tutorial, made with the amazing Mixed Media Craft O'clock new Collection: Ominous Marshes.



I called it "Habitat" as I made the base in half Moon shape and created a magical cenarium which belong to my own imaginary and to a fantasy world. Hope you will enjoy watching the process.

Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/l-wrmAfrIIU




I have used:
Mixed Media Craft O'clock Ominous Marshes - pages #1 and #6
Mixed Media Craft O'clock Ominous Marshes - Extras to cut set
Mixed Media Craft O'clock Stencil
Finnabair's Jewel Paste - Diamond Rings
Finnabair's Rust Paste set
Finnabair's Metalique paints: Gold Amber, Silver Spoon, Hazelnut, Steampunk copper








Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


1 comment: