Apr 12, 2021

Soft shiny shakers - Art Recipe

 Hello crafty friends!

The first thing that came into my mind, when looking at the beautiful Art Recipe April's Moodboard, was a Shaker, the one filled with sweet shiny sequins.



So I decided to give it a try for the first time ever, using, as my usual, recycled objects.

For the base of the shaker I grabbed Granulated Coffee jar lids, painted them with Metalique Paints and spread Effect pastes in the inside. When it was dry, I added the sequins and closed with a piece of transparency sheet.

I was going to give each one a totally different look but after painting the big Cog with Soft impasto paint I liked it so much and decided to use the Cog in all compositions. 

Find below all products I have used here.









Mixed Media Place Spplies:


Looking forward to seeing your creations for this month!

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment