Apr 21, 2021

Let it be AJ spread for Art Daily Cafe

 Hello crafty friends!

Here is my Art Journal spread made for Art Daily Caf'e



Working on this spread was very touching: 15 years ago, on April 21 the most amazing and heartfelt experience was happening in my life - the birth of my daughter. This spread is dedicated to her!
I didn’t choose the color nor the images of the moodboard, yet it seems it was made for her. Inspired by her personality having  her favorite color and shades.

7Dots Studio word stickers I have used were also picked especially for her.
I loved playing with transparencies of different types, stamping on top and beneath and getting the misty look of background.










Looking forward to seeing what you all create.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment