Apr 9, 2021

La Reina - glass Jar altering - video tutorial for Finnabair

Hello crafty friends!

Anat here and I'm back today to share my new project with you –  an altered Glass Jar which I called "La Reina".


 
I had this vision of Majestic dark jar and as soon as I adhered the Black lace fabric I saw it gaining the unique look I was aiming for, the black texture yet transparent in its special form.  Of course the Skull, wings, crown and beautiful Chipboards helped me get there!

Altering this kind of object is excellent for different reasons, first it is economic but more important by recycling and upcycling we help our universe becoming "cleaner". 

Watch the video tutorial here:








Hope you liked it and feel inspired to create something of your own and if you do please don't forget to Tag me so I can enjoy it as well.

Mixed media place supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment