Apr 21, 2020

Gratitude Art Journal - Art Daily Cafe

Hello Crafty friends!
This month is very special for me because 14 years ago, today, my daughter was born. 
This month we have Gratitude as Art Daily Cafe challenge theme and no doubt, in my life, she is what I'm most grateful of!





When creating the Art Journal spread I had in my mind all we have been through since she arrived.
 She is my sunshine, my true love!
 She makes me laugh, make me proud, irritates me, annoys me and challenge me - all mothers will understand!



All those feelings reflects in my spread, a bit messy I know, but it did give me a lot of joy  and excitement creating it. 

My daughter doesn't like pink but I do, I can say it is my favorite color, and it is this month's color, as well LOL. Another reason to use it is that she is as sweet as the Pink color! 



In my Art Journal spread I used many shades of pink as well as some others representing the different moments in Life.


As layers are what compose our life  and  because I love them! my page was built one on top of the other. Hope you share with me the love for it!



Found and added to my spread, Nietzche's amazing quote:
"The essence of all beautiful Art, all great Art, is Gratitude!"





Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

1 comment: