Apr 11, 2020

Altered Lantern - Dusty Attic's Mood Board

Hello Dusty Attic fans!!
Anat here today to share my new project inspired by the gorgeous April Mood Board.



A imagem pode conter: possível texto que diz "The Ousty Challenge Attic Moodboard APRIL 2020"

You probably noticed I love to alter objects  and for this month I thought we needed some Light and Brightness so I've chosen this gorgeous lantern  from Woodouts with a beautiful and absolutely relevant message: "Smile at Strangers, we are all in this together".




For the texture I used Finnabair Graphite texture Paste and Stencil, painted with Brown Finnabair Impasto Paint,  Sprayed with Moonlit Mulberry Lindy's Moonshadow spray and finally rubed with Finnabair Vintage Gold  metalique wax.

Next I gave the beautiful chippies a treatment:

The new and amazing Fancy trim #13 was primed with White Gesso and Sprayed with Moonlit Mulberry Lindy's Moonshadow spray.



The frangipani #2 was primed with White Gesso, then covered with Martina's Marigold Lindy's Magical and last edges rubed with Finnabair Rich Copper Metalique Wax.




The corner flourish #6 was painted with Finnabair Art Alechmy Sparks paint - Chest of Gold and  edges rubed with Finnabair Matte wax - Old White.




Last, one frame from Atc frame #7 set was painted with Finnabair Art Alechmy Pure Sunshine Paint.



When all chippies were ready I assembeled everything, together with lace fabric and sometal elements. 

Hope I manage to give you some joy and inspiration!









Take care and stay safe!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comments: