Apr 12, 2020

Finnbair's Art Recipe for April

Hello creative friends!
Finnabair's gorgeous new ArtRecipe inspired me to upcycle 2 canned food tins, using Finnabair's: Tissue papers, stencil, Mica Powder - my absolut new passion and resin mould elements.



I covered each tin with a different Tissue paper, added texture with white crackle pasteand Stencil. When dry I added colors.
Next I built the compostition with background chipboards and the resin elements, made with Finnabair's moulds.




I enjoyed so much coloring it, I used Art Alchemy Metalique paints and one gorgeous Mica Powder - the gold from the set. And the outcome - such an intense colors and project. I love it and hope you do too.


Supplies links:








Looking forward to seeing your projects. 
Take care and stay safe! 
xoxo

2 comments: